As the original purchaser of this product you are provided with a product warranty. In order to receive prompt customer service and support during the warranty period please ensure you keep your invoice as proof of purchase in a safe place. This Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. A repair or replacement during the warranty period does not renew or extend the original warranty period
Where the product is found to be defective due to manufacturing faults and you make a claim within the warranty period, Beaudesert Exhaust warrants that we will either replace the product or repair the product. Whilst it is in our utmost interest to help with all issues that arise, please note the following:
1) The warranty period is:
- Six years from the date of purchase for all stainless steel exhaust systems (Beaudesert Exhaust requires proof of all warranty claims deemed defective or damaged)
2) The warranty does not cover:
- Unauthorised modifications performed to Beaudesert Exhaust products by other companies or individuals.
- Damaged components, systems or property due to poor or incorrect fitment, misuse, neglect, exposure to abnormal corrosive conditions and where no fault is found with the product.
- Any losses or expenses incurred by you in relation to the product including without limitation any costs associated with installation, reinstallation or repairs.
- Abnormal use of the Product
- Normal wear and tear
- Mufflers and Catalytic converters on aftermarket supercharged vehicles.
- Costs incurred by you for any Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) failures including but not limited to the cost of replacement or repair.
- Failure or corrosion of components due to prolonged use of mixed Ethanol or LPG fuel and oxidizing additives.
3) Additional information
- The benefits of this warranty are provided in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you experience an issue with one of our products, please refer to the form below and complete with as much detail as possible.