$1,300.00 – $2,580.00
This system suits Coil Spring Front Suspension only.
Please ensure all exhaust system options have been selected to your preference
Beaudesert Exhaust’s full 2 3/4″ mandrel bent exhaust system to suit the Ford Maverick 4.2L diesel.
Let your Naturally Aspirated car breathe! The factory manifold restricts the performance of your car. Once you change to extractors off the side of the head, you will gain up to 10% improved performance just by letting the gasses flow out of the motor *. This allows the motor to work easier and you will see an improvement in performance and fuel economy.
We make our own extractors. We mandrel bend and manufacture our extractors using 2mm wall thickness tube. This reduces the likelihood of cracking and any other weaknesses in the pipe work. Unlike other suppliers who use pressed merge collectors we have found laser cut merge collectors to give the best strength and flow possible.
We have found with our research and development the 2 3/4″ exhaust on the naturally aspirated performs better than any other size on this car.
Mandrel bent, welded and manufactured in our workshop in South East Queensland, this high quality exhaust system includes:
• Beaudesert Exhaust’s own Extractors – 2mm wall thickness, laser cut merge collectors, sandblasted and painted with heatproof paint
• Ceramic coating of extractors is available –$480 extra (Please note: There may be a delay with your order for this option)
• Replacement stud kit for the cylinder head are available. Studs may become stretched over time or may break and for this reason we do advise to replace them.
• Double braided stainless steel flex joint standard on all systems – inner and outer braid makes the flex joint stronger
• Perforated straight through muffler as standard
• 2 bolt 8mm flange plates for aluminised systems
• 2 bolt 10mm flange plates for stainless systems
• Reinforced brackets with supports – 5mm flat bar for quality and strength
• Systems are available in aluminised steel or a quality 304 grade polished stainless steel
• Zinc plated locking nuts and bolts
• Fitting Kit and easy to follow instructions
• Boxed and bubble wrapped for freight
• Freighted Australia wide with insurance in a prompt timeframe
Options for exhaust
You can also change the look of your exhaust with our tailpipe options: (standard tailpipe included)
Please note: Our team will endeavour to dispatch your order as quickly as possible, however, some options when selected may require a longer fabrication time.
*Can vary for different vehicles.
Would you like your system fitted by one of our experts?
Our workshop is located at 158 Enterprise Dr, Beaudesert QLD 4285.
Approximate fitting time is 4 – 5 Hrs
Fitting cost for this system is $400*
Fitting will be charged on the day of your appointment.
Select fitting option at checkout and one of our staff members will be in contact with you to confirm availability.
*Please be aware additional charges may apply on the day of fitment if standard system needs modifications. Ensure all your aftermarket modifications (located on the checkout page) are listed correctly to try and avoid unexpected charges. Extra charges may apply for broken studs (replacement stud kit and labour to fit)