Ford Everest 2015-Current 3.2L 5Cyl Turbo Diesel Exhaust With Diesel Particulate Filter
Beaudesert Exhaust’s full 2 3/4″ mandrel bent exhaust system to suit the Ford Everest with Diesel Particulate Filter.
This exhaust starts after the DPF to comply with ADR laws.
We have found with our research and development the 2 3/4″ exhaust performs better than any other size on this car. Bent, welded and manufactured in our workshop in South East Queensland, this high quality exhaust system includes:
- Perforated straight through muffler as standard – to keep exhaust note close to factory sound
- Replacement muffler rubbers to stabilize system
- 2 bolt 8mm flange plates for aluminised systems, 2 bolt 10mm flange plates for stainless systems
- Reinforced brackets with supports – 12mm rod with knobs so hanger does not fall out of rubber
- Available in aluminised steel or a quality 304 grade polished stainless steel
- Boxed and bubble wrapped for freight
- Fitting Kit and Instructions in the kit
- Zinc plated locking nuts and bolts
- Freighted Australia wide with insurance in a prompt timeframe